Adobe Integrates Magento Commerce
October 9, 2018
unveiled its vision and strategy to make every experience shoppable by
integrating Magento Commerce Cloud into Adobe Experience Cloud, enabling
enterprise companies to create highly engaging, personalized shopping
experiences. Integration with Adobe Experience Cloud’s content
management, personalization and analytics solutions provides an
unrivaled offering for enterprises looking to deliver world-class
commerce experiences. The company also unveiled a major update of the
Magento platform to empower small and mid-market merchants to extend the
lead in commerce innovation and agility.
• Create highly engaging shopping experiences: The integration with Adobe Experience Manager lets enterprise brands create and manage powerful shopping experiences across every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
• Personalize every experience: Integration with Adobe Target capabilities, powered by Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s AI and machine learning technology, allows companies to optimize and deliver contextually relevant shopping experiences, driving customer loyalty and letting businesses compete more effectively.
• Anticipate customer needs:
Predictive analytics in Adobe Analytics, powered by Adobe Sensei, help
companies proactively monitor and analyze customer data to find patterns
and predict future customer behaviors to detect potential challenges
like special shipping requirements or inventory shortages and better
• Rapidly create engaging site content: Today’s online marketers want to play a more direct role in the development of the online site experience and demand access to powerful content creation tools that allow them to continuously design, test and launch new site content. New PageBuilder, a powerful drag-and-drop editing tool for site content, enables merchants to create a best-in-class shopping experience without creative limits or the need for developer support. Brands that want to take advantage of full cross-channel content creation, distribution and lifecycle management can take advantage of the Adobe Experience Manager integration.
• Create high-conversion mobile experiences: While mobile commerce continues to grow, merchants struggle with low conversion rates and the complexity of building and managing multiple experiences across channels. The new Magento Progressive Web Applications (PWA) Studio enables merchants and developers to create reliable, fast and engaging mobile experiences to boost conversion rates and increase engagement.
• Streamline payment and risk management: Merchants struggle to keep up with consumer adoption of alternative payment services and digital wallets, resulting in frustration at checkout. With the launch of Magento Payments, merchants can now instantly accept payments from customers. Merchants also benefit from offering the right tenders, managing operations with minimal effort and receiving protection from fraud and chargebacks.
• Reach new audiences: Magento now integrates with Amazon Sales Channel to allow merchants to seamlessly sync Magento stores to expand reach and efficiently promote, sell and fulfill across channels. Integrations with Google Merchant Center and Advertising Channels for Google Smart Shopping Campaigns enable merchants to create and advertise branded campaigns.
• Improve performance and usability: The introduction of Bulk APIs and Asynchronous APIs advance the usability and performance of integrations with Magento. The release also marks an important investment in Magento Open Source with key capabilities like multi-source inventory, PWA and GraphQL, as well as ElasticSearch and Rabbit Message Queues.
• Streamline product information management and reviews: With the addition of Akeneo PIM and Yotpo ratings and reviews to the Magento Premier Technology Partner program, merchants can capitalize on the value of high-quality product information and social validation to maximize conversions and minimize product returns.
• Analyze and optimize shopping experiences: Analytics and optimization capabilities for enterprises are now extending to small businesses. The integration of Launch, by Adobe, with Magento helps merchants quickly analyze commerce data and optimize shopping experiences.