- Real-time Collaboration—Built-in chat, co-editing and commenting capabilities that enable teams to create version-free slides and presentations together, faster.
- Charting—Interactive charts connect to real-time data in Quip Spreadsheets and Salesforce Reports to keep Slides up-to-date, eliminating the drudgery of copy and pasting the latest data for every weekly meeting.
- Live Data—Embedded directly in Quip, data from Salesforce and third-party systems is presented through Live Apps, delivering up-to-date content within any slide.
- Interactive Feedback Prompts—Questions, polls and comment prompts can be embedded on any slide, enabling teams to engage audiences, get feedback and drive decisions quickly and interactively.
- Engagement Insights—Intelligently surface and measure engagement data—including which stakeholders have opened the presentation, which slides have the most engagement activity and where engagement decreases—within any presentation, empowering employees to make smarter and more informed decisions. Additionally, Einstein artificial intelligence delivers suggestions like who to follow up with to drive decision-making.
Partner-built Live Apps allow teams to embed third-party data and functionality into any Quip document or slide. New partner-built Live Apps include:
- Box Files Viewer Live App—Enables users to embed specific Box files and folders directly into Quip documents to accelerate collaboration. With the Box Files Viewer Live App teams can access and manage key project files embedded directly within Quip mobile documents.
- Dropbox Live App—Now users and teams can insert a Dropbox folder directly within Quip to better stay in flow. With Dropbox for Quip, users and teams can navigate through folders and subfolders, in order to easily view, open and download any of the files inside Dropbox.
Native integrations between Quip and Salesforce enable teams to embed documents and spreadsheets directly within the Sales Cloud Lightning or Service Cloud Lightning Consoles. Now workflows are streamlined, enabling sales reps and service agents alike to capture notes, ideas and analysis without transferring work between applications or windows.
Availability and Pricing
- Quip Slides is generally available today with any Quip Business license, for $10 per user, per month or Quip Enterprise license, for $25 per user, per month.
- Engagement Insights for Quip Slides is generally available today. Einstein powered suggestions is expected to be generally available in early 2019.
- The Box Files Viewer Live App is generally available in the AppExchange today. The Dropbox Live App will be generally available later this month in the AppExchange.
- Native Quip and Salesforce Integrations for Sales Cloud and Service Cloud are currently in pilot and expected to be generally available in early 2019.